The Public School Forum of North Carolina is conducting an active search for our next President/Executive Director. This Raleigh based role is designed to lead the organization as we execute our strategic plan.
In addition to a demonstrated commitment to public education and a personal passion for the vision and mission of this nonpartisan organization, the ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate executive leadership and a history of experience in fundraising, public and community relations, exceptional written and verbal communication, staff development skills, and belief in the value of diversity and research-based outcomes.
If you would like to nominate someone for this role or require additional information about the search process, we ask that you respond via email to ExecDirectorSearch@ncforum.org with the following information:
- Name and contact details of the person you are nominating
- The reasons why you are nominating – or recommending – this individual
- Confirmation that the individual has expressed interest in the role based on your conversation with him/her
To apply directly to the position, individuals should submit the following information via email to ExecDirectorSearch@ncforum.org :
- Cover letter with a formal expression of interest and alignment to the vision and mission of the Public School Forum of North Carolina
- Resume (or CV) including relevant experience including their employment history, and experience in the education community, fund-raising, and public and community relations
- Examples of their writing experience or links to presentations that they have delivered
- Compensation expectations
- Professional References
This search will remain open through February 17, 2020, or until a suitable candidate is identified. Additional information about the Public School Forum of North Carolina, the organization’s vision and mission, its board, the slate of events, and more can be found on its website.
We thank you for your shared interest and commitment to public education and the Public School Forum of North Carolina.
Download position announcement here.